||Clearing of gulley chokage
||$30 / choke
||Clearing of WC chokage
||$40 / choke
||Clearing of sink / basin chokage
||$20 / choke
||Repairing of overflowing WC cistern
||$20 / no
||Replacement of sink / basin / WC cistern flexible inlet pipe
||$20 / no
||Repair of leaking surfaced water pipe joints
||$20 / job
|Liong Construction Pte Ltd
||Tel No. 6896 7868 / 6455 6846
Terms and Conditions
- The Handyman Minor Repair Services are available only during office hours from: 8.30am to 5.00pm (Mondays to Fridays) 8.30am to 1.00pm (Saturdays) Sundays, public holidays and after office hours are NOT included for the provision of such services.
- Residents are under no obligation to engage the services. The price list serves only as a guide to help residents who are unable to engage a contractor on their own. It is by no means a guarantee of the best price and / or quality. Residents are advised to make necessary comparisons where possible. Nevertheless, the prices listed are generally lower than what the market is charging for the same type of service.
- All services provided and necessary payment are strictly viewed as private arrangements between the residents and the contractors. The Town Council, its officers, agent and servants shall not be responsible or liable for any act or omission on the part of the contractors or their servants or agents or for any loss, damage or injury caused in or as a result of the performance or non-performance of the works contracted for or as a result of any wilful conduct or negligence on the part of the contractors or their servants or agents.
- The Town Council in this aspect acts only as a referral body to handle the publicity and the enquiry of the above Handyman Minor Repair Services.
- All rates are inclusive of GST. An official receipt will be issued by the contractors upon payment.
Residents can also log on to HDB InfoWEB for a list of Minor Repair Contractors