Payment of Service and Conservancy Charges (S&CC)
|Room Type||S&CC Normal Rate
(Non-Singaporeans & non-qualifying households)
|S&CC Reduced Rate
|Penalty for Late Payment
|Wef 1 June 2017||Wef 1 June 2017|
For enquiries on commercial properties, please contact our Finance Department at 6569 0388.
S&CC are due on the 1st of each month without demand. The penalty charges will apply from the second month of arrears. For example, if payment is late for January, the penalty charge will apply from February.
How can you pay your S&CC?
- In person at any of our offices (cash, cheque, Nets, Visa, MasterCard, Diners)
- By mailing us a cheque (please indicate your account and telephone numbers on the back of the cheque and mail it to any of our offices)
- Through GIRO (Download GIRO form here)
- Through the websites of ABN AMRO, DBS, Maybank, OCBC and UOB (For Internet Banking only)
- At any AXS Station islandwide
- At any Singapore Post counter, S.A.M. machine or through vPost at www.vpost.com.sg
Cheques should be made payable to “Chua Chu Kang Town Council”
Eligibility for Reduced Rate (Government is providing subsidies on S&CC for residents)
- Singaporean households (i.e. at least one Singapore Citizen lessee/permitted occupier staying in the flat)
- Lessees or essential occupiers who do not own or have any interest in private residential, commercial and/or industrial property (including HDB commercial/industrial properties)