1st Prize EcoTank L850 ($589) + $50 cash voucher
2nd Prize EcoTank L805 ($449) + $50 cash voucher
3rd Prize PictureMate PM-520 + $50 cash voucher
4th to 12th will receive $50 cash voucher each
Top 3 printer prizes sponsored by Epson Singapore Pte Ltd
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to all – Singapore citizens, PRs and foreigners.
2. Photograph(s) submitted BY the contestant must be original to and taken by the said contestant in Chua Chu Kang Town (Chua Chu Kang GRC and Hong Kah North SMC).
3. All entries must be submitted to https://www.facebook.com/307927513191611/posts/687502938567398/?extid=0&d=n or email@example.com by 15 November 2020. Late entries will not be accepted and shall be disqualified.
4. Photograph(s) should not include any objectionable content. The Organiser shall have sole and absolute discretion to decide on whether content is objectionable, and its decision is final. Photograph(s) deemed to be objectionable shall be disqualified.
5. This is a free contest with a maximum of 3 submissions.
6. The organiser reserves the sole and absolute discretion to exclude or disqualify any submission(s) and/or entry from the contest.
7. Photographs that are intended to be used for any kind of commercial purpose must not be submitted.
8. Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the photographs is not allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, conversion of colour images to be black and white are allowed.
9. Each photograph entry must be submitted digitally in landscape JPEG format and be no larger than 5MB in size. The longest side of the photograph must be at least 2000 pixels in JPEG format.
10. By participating in this contest, the contestant warrants that he/she has not trespassed into any areas closed to the public and has put the welfare of the subject (if applicable) foremost and has not obtained the photograph via any unethical means.
11. Winners may be interviewed by the Organiser. All winners consent to public DISCLOSURE of their names and the results of the contest.
12. Upon submission, the contestant gives the Organiser (and their employees, representatives, agents, and those they work with) an irrevocable, royalty-free and non-exclusive worldwide license to:
a. use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations or adaptations);
b. communicate, publish, publicly display and distribute,
such photographs in any format or medium now known or later developed, including digital media, software-based or online formats on the internet and/or social media, for the Chua Chu Kang Town council’s publicity, promotional and/or marketing purposes.